One Year Limited Warranty
Quality Craft Wood Works, Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that our cabinetry will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one year after the initial purchase of the cabinetry. This warranty is not transferable and no changes or modifications can be made to this warranty except by an officer of Quality Craft Wood Works, Inc.
Quality Craft Wood Works, Inc. may elect to replace or repair any defective product manufactured by Quality Craft Wood Works, Inc. covered by our warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Natural aging and darkening of wood color or the variation in wood grain or color due to inherent growth characteristics.
- Defects caused by misuse, abuse, moisture, heat, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, storage, handling or installation by anyone other than our approved installers.
- Wear caused by normal use or lack of maintenance.
- Hairline cracks which appear in joints and around functional hardware, particularly on painted cabinets, due to normal expansion and contraction of wood through temperature changes and regular use.
- Counter tops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, etc. or the costs, including labor, to remove and re install materials and related components such as fittings, appliances, etc.
Wood, as with other natural materials, is affected by environmental factors such as light. Darkening or mellowing of wood color can be expected and is a natural process of wood as it ages. The variations in color and grain patterns of real wood are natural and are not considered imperfections. Due to these factors, if components are replaced, Quality Craft Wood Works, Inc. cannot guarantee that the finish of the replacement parts will exactly match the finish and appearance of the original parts.
Door hinges, drawer slides and some other functional hardware carry a MANUFACTURER’S LIFE TIME LIMITED WARRANTY. This warranty declares that these items will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Replacement hardware items are subject to their availability from our suppliers. If any of these items prove to be defective within a one year period after initial installation they will be replaced free of charge. After this one year period, a service call will be charged for replacement or repair of these items.
From time to time, we will change design, specifications, and materials as conditions require and improvements are developed, but we have no obligation to incorporate such changes in products we have previously manufactured.
Quality Craft Wood Works, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for damages in excess of the purchase price.
Quality Craft Woods Works Inc, HC 60 box 203, Rocky Ridge, UT, 84645